Hey, everybody! I hope you have had a truly amazing weekend. We have had a tiring, yet good week. My family and I are adjusting to my being back at work after eight months of working from home. It hasn’t been easy, and we are relieved to be at home for two weeks for Christmas break.
I received some worried emails when I did not post scheduled blog content this past week. I ended up cutting our schedule just a little short for some much needed rest and family time. Thanks for checking on us; we are ok. I’m learning that you sometimes need to be willing to take some things off your plate in the interest of self-care and those who depend on you.
I have some great things in store for you in the near future- I will continue with our Christmas series through Christmas Day, and will take the weekend off. Next week, I will resume our three day a week posting schedule.
This week, you can expect to see:
- A handmade Christmas wreath, Monday, December 21
- Family Christmas Traditions you should start right now, Tuesday, December 22
- What you can do now to prepare for Christmas next year, Wednesday, December 23
- Candlelight tour, Thursday, December 24
- Merry Christmas! Friday, December 25
Next week, you will see:
- Best Christmas Storage Roundup Monday, December 28
- A Year in Review 2020 Wednesday, December 30
- 2021 Mood Board Thursday, December 31
- Happy New Year! Friday Jan 1