Spring will soon be upon us. The gray and dreary winter days will give way to sunshine and green landscapes. I thought it would be nice to share some spring quotes today. I did not make these but found them on Canva.
I think these would be great additions to your lock screen wallpaper, your computer desktop, or you can print them out on sticker paper and put them in your calendar.
1. “Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.” -Doug Larson
2. “Despite the forecast, live like its spring.” -Lily Pulitzer
3. “Springtime is the land awakening.” -Lewis Grizzard
4. “Bloom where you are planted.”
5. “The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter!”
— Jen Selinsky
I hope you all enjoy these quotes! See us later this week for a spring craft and a cute project.
3 responses to “Five Inspirational Quotes for Spring”
These are great, I think everyone is ready for Spring, and daylight savings too!
These are some amazing quotes! ♥