Reading nooks are all the rage, for both kids and adults. After all, we as adults love cozy places, and kids are no exception. Why not give the little kiddos in your life somewhere to kick back with a good book? Today, I’m sharing my favorite reading nooks for kids.
- I love the one pictured above. The patterns and colors work together perfectly, and those wall-mounted shelves are actually picture ledges. They’re inexpensive to purchase or DIY, and they’re such a nice, decluttered look. The wall decals and that little garland are too cute for words!
2. I just really love this teepee with its cozy pillows, rug and cute little star lights. You could always add picture ledge shelves to the wall behind it if you wanted.
3. Here’s a reading nook for the smallest of readers. This toddler reading nook features low shelves for little hands to choose their own books, and a comfy bean bag.
4. Have a dormer in your kiddo’s room? Why not stretch a curtain across it and make a “reading room?” I love these curtains and the idea of a “private” reading area. My kids would absolutely love this.
5. Repurpose a Billy bookcase into a handy window seat in your reading nook. Add a long cushion and lots of pillows, and you’ll surely want to curl up with a good book and stay there. I love the colors, the extra storage and the cuteness of this reading nook.
I hope you have truly enjoyed our Pinterest roundup today! Come back Friday for summer home decor tips.