It’s been a long time since I shared my five favorite things of the moment with you. I wanted to take some time to share some things I’m loving this week:
1. This gorgeous farmhouse front porch
I don’t know where this is, but it’s beautiful! I love the plants, the flooring, the rocking chairs, the columns and the stone details. I am jealous- we have a great back porch, but no front porch. Oh well.
2. This super cute tree hut mad from lawn debris. I would have loved this as a kid. I want to make one of these for my little girls!!!
3. This super cute FREE printable calendar from A Piece of Rainbow .
4. This Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie gives you amazing curls AND it smells like suntan lotion.
5. My “blessed mama” shirt from Belle Lily…actually all the shirts at Belle Lily 🙂
I hope you all have enjoyed my five favorites. Give them a try- who knows? You might end up with a new favorite or two. Have a great weekend!