This post is part of the ECO GLOVES sponsored program. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. This post reflects my personal opinion about the information provided by the sponsors.
Most of us are worried about the coronavirus pandemic and, as a result, we are trying to keep our bodies healthier and our homes cleaner. We use antibacterial cleaners, hand sanitizers and rubber gloves. While all of these things are readily available, they also generate a lot of trash.
Fortunately, there are eco-friendly alternatives.
Did you know a typical plastic glove takes about 500 years to biodegrade? EcoGloves, which are made from plant based materials, take only about three months. And since 24 billion pounds of plastic enter the ocean each year, this is an especially big deal. With EcoGloves, you can protect your hands AND reduce the amount of plastic pollution. It’s really a win-win.
Eco-Gloves are ambidextrous and gender-neutral. They are made from plant based materials and have strong seams and are very durable. There are other advantages to using EcoGloves as well:
- Compostable & Earth-Friendly: Made from renewable and sustainable plant-based materials.
- Advanced Biopolymer Technology: Allows for gloves to breakdown faster in a compostable environment.
- Premium Quality: Eco Gloves have extraordinary strength, stretchable durability and are puncture resistant so they won’t rip, tear or leak.
- Food Grade Compliant: High quality and food safe to use in restaurant or hospitality setting.
- Latex Free, Powder Free & BPA Free: Non-plastic, non-nitrile, non-toxic, ideal for most sensitive skin types.
You don’t only have to use EcoGloves for serving food or cleaning. You can use them to protect your health while using shopping carts, touching public machines like ATMS, and opening doors.
Watch this video and see for yourself 🙂
EcoGloves are affordable, environmentally conscious and an effective way to protect your health. You can order them from the EcoGloves website here or on Amazon.com. EcoGloves are used in hotel chains and restaurants around the world, and in homes like mine and yours.
Are you ready to try Eco-Gloves? Get 10% off your first purchase by using this link: https://ecogloves.co/discount/LUMBERINMYMINIVAN21
Stay well and be healthy!