I have to admit, I had an entirely different post in mind for today, but I’ve seen so many cool things lately, it’s almost sinful not to share them. Today, I just want to share these treasures with you all.
1. Old fashioned Coca-Cola cooler from Tractor Supply
How cute would this look on my back porch? I would love to have this thing iced down, with a bunch of Cokes in glass bottles.
2. This extra large lantern from Pier One
I want two of these to put on my front porch. I love the cozy farmhouse vibe these give, and I can just picture them on our fireplace hearth. I love them!
3. This dress from Marley Lilly is simple, cute, and it’d be nice and cool in our sweltering North Carolina heat. I can just see it now with a pair of white Jack Rogers.
4. This farmhouse pitcher is not only delightfully cute, it’s remarkably affordable, too.
Does anyone else love pitchers? I have so many already and I always want to buy more. This one would be super cute this fall with some sunflowers or black eyed Susans in it.
5. This Classic Mistral bar soap from Anthropologie smells great and it looks beautiful. The packaging is almost too pretty to open. I love to keep it in my hall bathroom for guests to use!!!
Have a wonderful, awesome weekend.