I’m a sucker for an organized kitchen. There are a ton of ready made cabinet organizers available, but most of them are costly. I’ve managed to find a few nice cabinet organizers for an affordable price.
1. Dollar store pull out basket organizer from The Kim Six Fix
My kitchen sink cabinet is one of the hardest to keep organized. This cabinet organizer would be cheap and easy to make, and it makes a good use of the space.
2. Pyrex organization using pot and pan organizers from Kevin and Amanda
I own several of these organizers that I use to organize bakeware and pots and pans. They’re inexpensive and you can find them at most big box stores. They’re also pretty sturdy.
3. This DIY baking sheet organizer from Indulge
This could be made easily and cheaply. I could see this being in a cabinet above a fridge or microwave.
4. Use inexpensive baskets to organize a small pantry via Pinterest
You can buy these baskets from Target for a small amount of money. They have different sizes as well.
5. Use baskets in deep drawers to corral Tupperware and lids via BHG
My Tupperware cabinet is a frequent mess. If I had a drawer deep enough, I’d use this idea.
6. Use a mop holder to store spices via City Girls and Country Pearls
Tired of searching for spices in a crowded cabinet? This life hack makes use of the back of your cabinet door.
7. DIY silverware drawer organizer via Princess Pinky Girl
You could do this very easily!
8. Got deep cabinets? Create some in-cabinet drawers! Via Remodelaholic
You could build these fairly cheaply; much more cheaply than the ready made ones big box stores sell and install.
9. Use command hooks to organize pretty much anything via Two Twenty One
I use command hooks to organize our baking cups and spoons, but I really love the idea of using them for your mixer attachments.
10. Undershelf baskets will add cabinet space via Pinterest
These baskets are fairly inexpensive, durable, and you can find them anywhere. Take advantage of some tall cabinets with these!
So there you have it. 10 cheap and useful ideas for organizing your kitchen cabinets without spending a lot of money.
Have a wonderful weekend.